Ms Wong's areas of practice include civil & commercial litigation, company law, corporate debt recovery, corporate litigation, directors & shareholders' disputes, insolvency, matrimonial matters, property disputes, advisory work on company and commercial matters, agency and distribution agreements, asset and wealth management (trusts structuring), banking and finance matters, business development and structuring, corporate / company agreements, corporate governance & compliance issues for private & listed companies, estate and succession planning, franchising and licensing agreements, joint venture & cross-border transactions, loans and securities documentation, partnership agreements, registration & incorporation of businesses and companies, shareholders' agreements, tenancies and leases.
With a special focus on family law matters, Ms Wong's clients include high net worth individuals with especial concerns over financial settlements, as well as expatriates with cross-jurisdictional issues.
Ms Wong deals extensively with estate & succession planning, and acts for private banking clients in structuring trusts and other mechanisms for wealth preservation.
Ms Wong handles both contentious and non-contentious probate, having conducted trials involving the division of sizeable estate properties.
- Advocate & Solicitor, Singapore (1995)
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law (1995 - 2011)
- Member, Family Law Practice Committee, The Law Society of Singapore (2001 - 2011)
- Executive Editor, Singapore Journal of Legal Studies (2009 - 2011)
- Company Secretary, Corstone Pte Ltd (2007 - 2011) http://www.corstone.com/
- Agent, Escada Textilvertrieb GMBH (2008)
- Company Secretary, Corstone Management Pte Ltd (2008 - 2011) http://www.corstone.com/
- Member, Business China, Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry (2009 - 2011) http://english.sccci.org.sg/
| WONG KAI YUN|
Advocate & Solicitor
DID: (65) 6346 0002